“Change is as simple as making a decision.”
Under the banner Simplifying Life, Marc offers an extensive range of coaching, counselling and mentoring services to help you make changes with ease.
Marc primarily works with individuals (teens and adults) in personal counselling sessions, but also provides group counselling and performance counselling for businesses.
As he has extensive personal experience and background knowledge in the corporate world, having built his own law practice and coaching/counselling businesses, Marc also works with professionals and business owners on more business-related counselling topics.
For specific information on working with
- Organisations: please visit Simplifying life for Organisations/
- Work-life balance issues: please visit Simplifying life for work-life-balance.
Based on the Sunshine Coast since 2005, Marc has successfully worked with clients all over the world, from all walks of life and on issues in many aspects of life and/or business.
To read feedback and testimonials from a number of Marc’s clients, please visit Feedback from Clients.
Marc mainly works with evidence based counselling therapies and coaching techniques including:
- Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (MiCBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Narrative Therapy (NT)
- and many more
If you are employed, there is a good chance your employer has an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in place. This program allows you to have a number of counselling sessions each year at NO COST to you. I work with a number of EAP providers, among which Converge International, Acacia Connection, Eudoxia, AccessEAP, Workplace Wellness Australia, Drake Workwise, D’Accord PHS and LifeSkills Australia. Check with your employer if there is an EAP program in place; this way, so we could work together even more affordably!
Knowledge and principles used in counselling sessions, complementing Marc’s generic counselling skills, are sourced from experts worldwide, from personal experience and client feedback.
Marc also works with Universal Principles that guide our lives, in both personal and professional settings. Marc leans heavily on the principles set out in A Course in Miracles, the Seth Material, and “Abraham” books, and as taught by modern-day teachers such as Dr. John Demartini, Stephen R. Covey, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer and others. These principles are Marc’s personal ones, and are not necessarily used in-session. The evidence-based modalities are used first and foremost in counselling and coaching. If you’re interested in discussing a different look at life and some broader principles, then they can definitely put it on the table.
Marc has a great deal of experience dealing with a wide range of topics such as:
- How to create a fulfilling and meaningful life, personally and professionally
- Work-life balance and time management techniques
- Anxiety and depression, stress management, bullying, overwhelm, compulsions and obsessions
- Mindfulness and methods to find peace, quiet and equilibrium
- How to attract more of what you desire
- Career: development and progression, transition, redundancy, retirement, unemployment and re-employment
- Accountability and motivation solutions for professionals who are serious about getting ahead
- Small business: development from start up to selling, marketing, positioning, relationship building, communication, workplace conflict, etc.
- Goal setting strategies that work
- Life phase transition and adjustment: mid-life crisis, relationship changes, ageing, separation, etc.
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-image issues, both in professional and personal settings
- Personality traits and types: how to deal with people in a way that creates the most profitable and meaningful interaction for both sides
- Personality Profiling and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for sales success and career progression
Consultations take place either face-to-face at Marc’s Sunshine Coast office, at a venue of your choice, or over internet (Skype/Zoom/MS Teams) or phone.
If you are based remotely or overseas, call costs will be Marc’s, as long as he can reach you on a landline or over the internet.
Marc is also available for keynotes, workshops and presentations on any coaching or counselling topic or modality.
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. An initial 30 minute introduction meeting is free of charge.